Start 2021 with a kick!November 1, 2020
Regaining balance on unbalanced daysNovember 3, 2020
By a counter-intuitive rule of thumb, we tend to take the least care of ourselves when we need it the most – in times of stress and overload.
A few quick notes on self-care:
- You can’t do or give your best when your sleep schedule, diet, and daily exercise are off
- You deserve a few minutes of fresh air every day
- Self-care activities help you gain the focus you need to be more productive
- Self-care pays for itself in non-distracted time
- Working at punishing hours cannot replace a sane daily structure in the long term
Need to talk about your productivity concerns? Get in touch!