Why great projects come to a haltSeptember 9, 2020
Start 2021 with a kick!November 1, 2020
Good habits take continuous work, even after you've established them. In chaotic times, even the best habits can be hard to follow.
Here is what you can do:
- Stop beating yourself up. You fell back into old patterns, that's all.
- Don't attempt to 'catch up' - just come up back to the actions that worked.
- Go back to the upside of the habit: what was inspiring and fun?
- Create fresh reminders and incentives for yourself.
- Invent a new routine that fits your life.
Been in that place too many times or need help building positive routines? Get in touch or schedule a time to talk!